Pancakes! Pancakes! Pancakes!
Pancakes with Nutella, Pancakes with Maple Syrup, even pancakes with mayonnaise spread on top (ugh!) is awesome!
These are some of the reasons why we love pancakes:
- They take less than five minutes to put together. All you need to make a batter is a little bit of everything but mainly flour, milk and eggs. Pour and mix and breakfast (or life support food) is ready!
- Don’t take my word for it but I am pretty sure pancakes contain every food group on the chart. From protein down to the vitamins. It is a power-packed meal that should be enjoyed at will.
- There are countless ways to eat pancakes. You can spread just about anything on it – I am not sure butter will go well with it though – but you get the gist? Chocolate spread, Syrup even Mayonnaise works. It increases the yumminess to a 100.
- They appeal to all ages and are so common in most households you won’t believe the statistics (once again, another amateur deduction by moi). You can have pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner… serve it up to anybody and it will go down well.
- Last thing? Pancakes make you so happy! A well-stacked platter of moist pancake servings are guaranteed to reverse your frown