Things to do in Lagos this weekend (December 6 -10)
It is December and there are a series of activities/events in Lagos. Here are some events/activities we think you should be part of in Lagos this weekend. Remember to share your experiences with us via our ‘share your content’ button
- Brymo’s concert: Brymo does not need an introduction. He has a concert on Friday (December 9th) at Terra Kulture. You definitely don’t want to miss it.
- Finding Home- From Berlin to Lagos, Poetry meets theater meets music as Finding home comes to Lagos on December 9 and 10 at The Subterranea, Spar, Illupeju
- Go see Issac Emokpae’s exhibition at Rele Gallery. Issac Emokpae is an award winning artist. His body of work titled ‘Transparent’ will be open for viewing until January 4th.
- Visit the Twenty-six pop-up shop. Online fashion outfit, Twenty-six.co will be having their first open shop this weekend (December 9th and 10th). Other online outfits like the amazing Hingees, La luna and others will be there. Visit to shop, donate, and be merry.
- Maleek Berry Concert: Maleek Berry is the incredible producer and artist behind some of the biggest hits that came out of Nigeria this year. He is head lining a concert December 7th in Hardrock cafe.
- Funbi, along with the amazing group SDC, and Mavins rapper, Poe, and others will be performing in Freedom Park on December 6th, gate fee is N1,000.
Know other events we should feature? please let us know in the comments.
P.S Don’t forget to ‘share‘ your moments with us on Avenue.
Follow and like us @Avenueng