As the centre of excellence, there is always some fun activity to do in Lagos especially this December, here is a list of events we think you should attend this weekend.
1. “My Nina Simone Trip” – this stage play is an hallucinatory journey of the loves, passion, pain, anger and complexities of the inimitable art and life of Nina Simone. The play was written by Ese Brume and directed by Najite Dede. It will run from the 14th to 17th of December 2017.
2. Mayor of Lagos- The Mama’s singer is closing down his nationwide Mayor of Lagos university tour in Lagos at Hard Rock Cafe in Victoria Island by 7pm on December 14th, 2017
3. Olamide Live in Concert– For the third year running, YBNL boss, Olamide will be having is Olamide Live in Concert in Lagos. This year, OLIC will be holding at Teslim Balogun Stadium on December 17th, 2017. You surely don’t wan to miss this one.
4. Afropolitan Vibes– The December edition of Afropolitan vibes will take place this Friday, December 15th 2017 at Muri Okunola Park in VI. Afropolitan Vibes is a live music show featuring the Bantu and the Agberos and invited guests. This edition features Ajebutter, Teni Entertainer, D’Flame, Danfo Drivers, and Sir Shina Peters. Afropolitan Vibes shows are always lit.
5. New Harvest Festival- This is a Vintage Shopping. Live Perfomance. 90’s Themed Music, Poloraid Photobooth and Free Alcohol festival. It will take place at 7B Mike Adegbite Avenue, Lekki 1 on Saturday December 16 2017.
6. Feel The Music Festival– Feel The Music Festival is an Experience carnival headlined by DJs. It includes Brunch, Film & Art Expo, Skate Parks, Smoke Bar, Jungle Foods, Non Stop Music and More. Venue is at Muri Okunola park on Sunday December 17, 2017 from 12PM to 12AM.
Now make up your mind on what to attend, don’t forget to SHARE YOUR CONTENT with us, you can upload photos, videos, and stories from your activities on our site.