10 times Nigerian musicians glorifed online fraud in their songs
10 Times Nigerian Musicians Have Glorified Online Fraud In Their Songs
There have been several war of words with online bickering going back and forth on social media and in real life debates concerning the menace of online fraud perpetuated by the youths in the country.
The talks have rallied and then centered upon the craziness of the situation so much that online fraud aka ‘yahoo yahoo’ has become glorified even in the entertainment industry.
It should be noted that the glorification of fraud/fraudsters have actually been in play for a very long time and the heralds of this evil go with the slogan ‘I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth, so I must ‘Chache’.
Following is a list of some songs by Nigerian artistes that have glorified and promoted internet fraud:
1. Yahooze by Olu Maintain
2. Living Things by 9ice
3. Maga don Pay by Kelly Handsome
4. Irapada by Junior Boy feat 9ice (Now this song was meant to be about redemption but instead, it had the artistes hailing fraudsters and giving a couple of them cameo appearances in the video)
5. Penalty by Small Doctor
6. Mobolowowon by D’Banj
7. 2Mussh by Reminisce
8. Elegushi Spender by Olalekeside
9. Eruku by Shobzy ft CDQ, Ycee
10. Prayer For Client by Olamide