Relationships: 20 Questions You Should Ask Your Partner
You and your partner need to be on the same page in your relationship to keep things warm and romantic. If you find yourself getting angry with your partner for no reason at all often, it may be that there are some important things about your relationship you have been looking down on but that you need to face together.
Perhaps, it high time you asked each other these important following questions with an open mind to help you understand each other better and relate well.
These are not meant to be trick questions for a fault finding venture or witch haunt, rather they are meant to get you informed as well as remove unnecessary tension between the both of you.
To make things easier and to help your partner trust your intention, you should answer the questions first so they know your views too.
Questions To Ask To Check If You And Your Partner Are Compatible
1. What was your first impression about me?
2. In a relationship, what would make you feel happier, sharing or sacrificing?
3. What are some annoying habits of other couples that irritate you the most?
4. How often do you like me to call or text?
5. Are you still in contact with any of your exes?
6. What is your opinion about friendship with the opposite sex?
7. Who would you prefer as a partner, a good looking person or an extremely clever person?
8. When was the last time I came in your dreams?
9. Can you avoid flirting if someone attractive flirts with you when I’m not around?
10. Do you think romantic gifts have to be memorable or do they have to be useful?
11. Would you lie to make me happy and where would you draw the line?
12. What is your biggest sexual turn off?
13. What’s the one thing about me you’d like to change?
14. Would you relocate for love?
15. If you’re having a bad day, would you want me to leave you alone or spend time with you and cheer you up?
16. What’s more important, sexual chemistry or spending time together?
17. Do your friends know me/ you know my friends?
18. What’s your take on PDA (Public display of affection)?
19. What are your deal breakers and what would you define as cheating?
20. What is the one most important thing a relationship needs to be successful?