Incredible home-made remedies for cracked feet
Like many other things I worried about, Heel fissures popularly referred as cracked feet was one of them. It was itchy, hard and rough, I didn’t feel pleasant with it at all. By the way I didn’t always have hard foot, I used to do my own personal medicine when I was younger with warm water and soap but soon after I stopped I developed the awful disease.
Soon after waiting for my feet to heal, I quickly realized that the warm water was what left my feet smooth and soft but I didn’t have the time now to sit in a warm bath or dip my legs in a warm bowl like I used to, I am too busy for that now. In pursue for a fast and easy solution I used razor to scrap off the dead skin, cutting my self a few times than I can count. So this didn’t cut it and it was frustrating.
Anyways, recently in my desire to start using natural skin care products I got to using coconut oil as my regular body cream instead of the expensive body lotion I was used to. Then, one beautiful morning while preparing for another day of work, I touched my feet and it was healed! A miracle I thought, it won’t last I feared… fast forward to few weeks after, my spouse complained about the same thing and I recommended the same thing for him to use.
There are a few things about life that happens by chance, this was it and I’m grateful to Mother Nature for this gift.
Below are some home-made recipes/methods to getting rid of your itchy cracked feet:
- WARM WATER: Soak your feet in warm water with one cap full of shower gel, leave in for 10-15 minutes then scrub hard to remove dead skin. 1/5 Remedy for cracked feet
- FOOT CREAM: Apply foot cream, put on a soaks and leave it on overnight. 2/5 Remedy for cracked feet
- COCONUT OIL: After your morning or night shower, rub coconut oil on the affected area. Wear soaks to sleep. 3/5 Remedy for cracked feet[/caption]
- MENTHOL: Rub Mentholated balm on your clean and dry feet, wear a pair of soak to bed. Wash off with warm water in the morning.
- GLYCERIN & SEA SALT: Use glycerin with sea salt (very effect ex-foliating agent) to scrub off dead skin on your feet, wash off with warm water, then moisturize. 5/5 Remedy for cracked feet[/caption]
Note: repeat any of these treatments daily for faster results.
Some of the causes of cracked feet is due to;
- Cold weather
- Wearing the wrong foot wear
- Using the wrong soap
- Standing for long hours
- Dehydration or lack of moisture.
Note: Avoid the above causes to prevent the cracked feet from reappearing.